- Phew, thank goodness for you Kerry, we would be lost without you, knowing you are there is so supportive to me. So relieved you are at my side with all of this.
(Mrs H, village near Hereford, 2015) - Arranged a care package at home for Parents
- Thanks for everything Kerry. Thank you for your thoroughness. We did out best to make sure our Aunt had appropriate care and you were very kind in those last few weeks of her life. Having someone in England to help support us has been invaluable. (Susan and Anne R, America 2014) - Care Home move for Aunt in England
- Kerry has a sensitive approach at a difficult time when ones elderly family needs help the most. We had no idea that there were substantial savings to be made on my Mother’s finances. Kerry gave invaluable advice on different expenses, one of which resulted in my Mother not having to pay Council Tax and a large rebate followed. I cannot recommend her highly enough.
(Judith Whistance, Hereford, 2012) - Social Care advice
- Although it’s been seven months since our Mother died, I have been meaning to write this letter to you. We would like to take this opportunity in thanking you for all your hard work during the time my Mother was “in your care”. If you ever need a reference we would be only too pleased to give you one.
(Mr H, London, 2012) - Hereford Hospital discharge to a Care Home
- I am very grateful for all that you have arranged for my Mother and also for how kind and patient you were. Mum always thinks she may be a nuisance and should have to manage, but you made her realise she needed help and took on board all you advised. Thank you so much.
(Mrs R, Oxfordshire, 2011) - Support to remain at home.
- Thank you for all the help, guidance and support you gave me and my family regarding my Mother’s care. The work you carried out gave my Mother the best possible care that enabled her to stay at home for so long. At all times you acted in a professional and approachable manner clearly defining the actions that would or could be carried out - thank you.
(Mrs A, Streatley, 2007) - Support at home and in a Care Home.
- I am writing to express my sincere thanks for the wonderful support that Kerry Rowlatt provided to my parents whilst acting as their Social Worker. Throughout the time Kerry performed her role with compassion, tact and good humour. I believe that Kerry is an excellent ambassador for Social Work and feel that her dedication and professionalism should be acknowledged.
(Mr S, Windsor, 2006) - Support at home and a Care Home.