Full assessment of your care needs:
- working out what you need help with and ways for you to keep as much independence as possible.
Write a care plan with you:
- to ensure carers know exactly what support you need and how this needs to work for you.
Liaise with relevant organisations on your behalf:
- care agencies, care homes, voluntary organisations, other professionals as agreed by you.
Review of your care needs:
- check the level of care is still right for you and make any changes needed.
Support with hospital discharge:
- liaise with ward, ensure necessary assessments carried out prior to discharge, arrange necessary care.
- support for your carer to give them advice and guidance and to signpost them to appropriate local services.